[CentOS] UPS issues with PFC PSU

Wed Aug 24 23:18:06 UTC 2011
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 01:04:59AM +0200, Rudi Ahlers wrote:
> How exactly is it OT if he needs the UPS to talk to CentOS??????

Please don't top-post.

Because the original post made no mention of "CentOS" at all.  At least
that's my guess and that's also the first impression I had about the
post.

> please stop being so stuckup

Please understand that this list has been filled with off-topic garbage
over the past year or so and many of us are getting more than a little
frustrated with it.  Many people that have been here for years have
unsub'd and many more continue to mention that as a possibility.  Add to
that the fact that some of the centos team themselves are no longer on
this list and that should tell you something.  While this thread turned
out to have a centos connection the same can not be said for many of the
others over the past year.

							John
--
As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an
enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless.  I refer, of course, to

-- Dave Barry (3 July 1947-), Pulitzer Prize-winning American author and
   columnist, Knight Ridder syndicate, New York Daily News, 12 December
   2004