[CentOS] Off topic list for centos please?

Thu Aug 25 13:18:26 UTC 2011
ken <gebser at mousecar.com>

On 08/25/2011 08:47 AM Timothy Murphy wrote:
> I don't think that is necessary;
> this newsgroup does not seem to me to be over-loaded
> with OT material, or indeed with material of any kind.
> Splitting it would just be a nuisance, in my case at least.
>
> Surely it is easy enough to avoid reading an article
> labelled OT?

I agree.  There isn't that much OT stuff here in the first place.  And
it's really not that hard to hit the delete key if you don't want to see it.

If there's going to be an OT list, why not also have a list for Stuff
That Doesn't Answer the OP's Question and another for Discussions Gone
Off on an Irrelevant Tangent... and another list: Threads I'm Not
Interested In.

:)