[CentOS] OT: non-Windows only training sites

Thu Feb 24 20:24:35 UTC 2011

<rant>
Required training from my co is from skilport.com. Sometimes, I can use
Firefox to view it... but can't get the completion. Yesterday, I launch
the training, and a window pops up, and says "loading", and nothing else
ever happens.

Oh, sorry, when I close the window, it crashes all three windows of FireFox.

I'm told for folks with Macs, they have them come to the offices to take
it... on WinCrap, of course, with Internet Exploder.
</rant>

<rant>
Oh, almost forgot: I tried clicking on the "web accessability", which is
W3C compliant... and go to log in, and it tells me the content isn't W3C
compliant, so apparently only the login page is compliant.
</rant>

So, does anyone know of a company that provides online training for
companies - I gather the companies produce the training to go on the site,
or at least they customize a boilerplate - that is *not* IE only? I'd
really like to throw that at the person in charge (who I've actually had a
good conversation with a few months ago).

        mark