[CentOS] [OT] Alternative to cPanel

Thu Feb 24 21:57:57 UTC 2011
Trutwin, Joshua <JTRUTWIN at CSBSJU.EDU>

> > On 02/24/11 12:42 AM, Rudi Ahlers wrote:
> > My centos system runs apache and php and postgres, and on top of that
> > I'm running drupal, and I'm having some problems with my theme
> > template CSS.   hey, its on centos, shouldn't I discuss that here?
> > Most certainly NOT.
>
> John,
>
> Agreed.
> The problem is the community around Centos is quite large and we need
> sometimes to ask for other's opinion regarding adjacent subjects. Who else
> are we going to ask?
> We need an offtopic at centos.org list.

I dunno if Off Topic is really a good name for such a list cause I don't wanna join a list where there's traffic about current events, religion, politics, etc.  Tough line to draw though cause I'd certainly be interested in people's opions about other tech topics.  misclinux at centos.org?

I actually posted this question originally to my local LUG (Linux User Group) mailing list last week and received a couple good suggestions and a personal email to try the CentOS lists because that was what the target OS was and likely would be people there who've had experience doing this.

Realize it's kind of a grey area, anyway thanks for those that provided pointers.

Josh