[CentOS] wicd questions

Fri Feb 25 13:23:53 UTC 2011
lostson <lostson at lostsonsvault.org>

On Fri, 2011-02-25 at 08:54 +0100, Nicolas Thierry-Mieg wrote:
> lostson wrote:
> >   my versions of wicd and python-urwid are
> >
> >   wicd-1.7.0-3.el5
> >   python-urwid-0.9.8.4-3.el5
> <snip>
> >   btw this is not a centos base package
>
> "I have a broken piece of software, it's not from centos and I won't
> tell you where it's coming from but can you help me?"
> wtf?? why don't you go ask whoever made that package then?

 I have asked them i filed the bug report and all that happy
jazz.Because the wicd project builds rpm's to work for centos. I posted
the error here to see if perhaps there was a python guru or perhaps
someone else had tried to use wicd and enountered this same error and
had been able to fix it themselves and could shed some light on this
situation. But as usual with centos only the asshole's like you ever
reply to anything around here. What once was my favorite community to be
around and be involved in has turned to a giant pool of arrogant
assclowns like you, who think that we are all beneath them. Just check
the devel list for more example's of this arrogance. So I say FUCK YOU
to you and centos. There has to be a better linux community experience
out there than dealing with you bunch of arrogant assclowns.

oh btw have a nice day you fucktard
--
LostSon

http://lostsonsvault.org

CentOS - It's not just for servers ya know...