[CentOS] wicd questions

Fri Feb 25 15:18:08 UTC 2011
Nicolas Thierry-Mieg <Nicolas.Thierry-Mieg at imag.fr>

lostson wrote:

> On Fri, 2011-02-25 at 08:54 +0100, Nicolas Thierry-Mieg wrote:
>> lostson wrote:
>>>    my versions of wicd and python-urwid are
>>>
>>>    wicd-1.7.0-3.el5
>>>    python-urwid-0.9.8.4-3.el5
>> <snip>
>>>    btw this is not a centos base package
>>
>> "I have a broken piece of software, it's not from centos and I won't
>> tell you where it's coming from but can you help me?"
>> wtf?? why don't you go ask whoever made that package then?
>
> asshole's like you
> assclowns like you
> FUCK YOU to you and centos
> arrogant assclowns.
> fucktard

language dear! think that makes you look smart? not...
at least try to be creative, why does it all have to be about ass and
sex? you had a bad experience?

I actually gave you two good pieces of advice:
1. if you download a random piece of software from the internet and it's
broken, go ask for help where it came from, not here.
2. if you insist on posting about it here, tell us where that random
piece of software came from. A package name is not sufficient, except
perhaps if it comes from a repo that uses repotags.

but given your piss-poor attitude, you definitely have my blessing for
finding another community to vent your frustration and anger. And asking
off-topic questions, without even providing the minimal info needed for
anyone to help you.