[CentOS] Any update on 5.6 / 6?

Wed Feb 16 14:04:18 UTC 2011
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 01:46:19PM +0000, Always Learning wrote:

> I, and I suspect many other Centos users too, do not indulge in IRC. We
> have better things to do with our scarce time.

	That's nice.  You do realize, I hope, that the centos dev team
	is on IRC on a near daily basis; and for a project such as
	this IRC makes more sense than mailing lists or forums?

> In the future, perhaps the 'call' should be shared with the readership
> of this mailing list.

	Postings were made to the lists; I don't have a message ID, nor
	do I have either the time at the moment to search, or the
	inclination to do so.  The archives are public and searchable,
	however, if you find the desire to do so.

							John
--
This is all happening because my father didn't buy me a train set as a kid.

-- Warren Buffett, joking about his decision to buy a railroad, the Burlington
   Northern Santa Fe Corporation, New York Times, 4 November 2009