[CentOS] Any update on 5.6 / 6?

Wed Feb 16 14:11:57 UTC 2011
rainer at ultra-secure.de <rainer at ultra-secure.de>

> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 01:46:19PM +0000, Always Learning wrote:
>>
>> I, and I suspect many other Centos users too, do not indulge in IRC. We
>> have better things to do with our scarce time.
>
> 	That's nice.  You do realize, I hope, that the centos dev team
> 	is on IRC on a near daily basis; and for a project such as
> 	this IRC makes more sense than mailing lists or forums?
>
>> In the future, perhaps the 'call' should be shared with the readership
>> of this mailing list.

I think, if you have no time to "idle" on IRC - how are you supposed to
help with the release?
;-)
I started playing with building packages for FreeBSD using tinderbox - a
much more defined process with very little "magic" - but still there is a
lot of work involved and a lot of small details have a lot of influence on
the end-result.
So, I don't envy the people who have to do the build or CentOS.