[CentOS] security cameras

Wed Feb 23 15:30:56 UTC 2011
ken <gebser at mousecar.com>

On 02/22/2011 09:02 PM B.J. McClure wrote:
> Not sure it will answer your question but there was an article in
> December 2010 issue of Linux Magazine re surveillance cameras and linux.
>
> HTH.
>
> B.J.

BJ, I looked around Linux Mag's site for quite a while, did a couple
searches, and browsed the contents Dec 2010 and quite a few issues
before and after that, but couldn't find any article about selecting
and/or setting up surveillance cameras... except one on implementing
motion detection in cameras.  Is that the one you were thinking of?

Still, thanks much.  I'll probably come back to that one later.  If some
other info source comes to you, I'd be glad to hear about it.