[CentOS] Is it okay?

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jan 19 23:38:12 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 05:44:45PM -0500, Lamar Owen wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 19, 2011 05:09:25 pm m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> > Yeah - I hate the Fedora way. Why not *ask* where you want to install the
> > liveCD? Why force it into /boot, when until now, *everyone* has kept boot
> > at about 100M or so?

Boot has to be huge in Fedora for the preupgrade to have a chance of
working--having given up on it several releases ago, I have no idea if
it's been improved or not.

So, that's the theory behind the huge boot partition.  Seems there must
be a Sir Mixalot joke in there.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Spike: We're out of Wheat-a-Bix.
Giles: We are out of Wheat-a-Bix because you ate it all. Again.
Spike: Get some more.
Giles: I thought vampires were supposed to eat blood.
Spike: Yeah, well, sometimes I like to crumble up the Wheat-a-Bix
 in the blood. Gives it a little texture.
Giles: Since the picture you just painted means that I will never
touch food of any kind again, you'll just have to pick it up
yourself.
Spike: Sissy.