[CentOS] unable to check in code to svn when files contain spaces or characters

Mon Jan 24 15:49:51 UTC 2011
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

On 1/24/2011 7:05 AM, Agnello George wrote:

>   the reason i need to do this i want to automate the whole process  of
> checking into to svn  from dev server and checking out to QA server  for
> testing purpose , my script would change the config file in QA server  .
>
> the developers have lots of issues while checking in .

Are the developers generating those .xls files running windows?  If so,
get them to install tortoise svn which makes subversion operations a
right-mouse away.  And by the way, you are going to run into even more
problems if they are saving to a samba share and you check in from
there.  Subversion's concept of 'native' eol depends on the OS where the
file is created being the same as the one running the svn client.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com