[CentOS] More on CentOS autotools bug

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Fri Jul 8 22:21:28 UTC 2011

Emmanuel Noobadmin wrote:
>> window and send that.  I guess far too many people have been trained
>> away from textual interactions with a computer -- they only understand
>> *graphical* interaction with a computer.
>
> I guess you are right about that. But what's really sad is that it is
> not just the common users as well. I get fresh applicants coming in
> who claiming to know HTML/.NET on their resume but are hapless if they
> didn't have an IDE with graphical toolbars full of drag & drop icons
> for things like a button/link/image.

Yeah. My friend wanted to hire Web designer in a small town. Two people
answered and first was given the task to create simple HTML page in text
editor. The applicant was shocked and finally said he does not know how.
  My friend was so stumped with this that he decided to totally skip the
second interview.

Ljubomir