[CentOS] Where can I download centos 6

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Sat Jul 9 16:02:35 UTC 2011

On 07/08/2011 09:59 PM, Steven Crothers wrote:
> zero useful information on the development cycle, and discourages people
> to register and be a part of the community or development process

What there makes you think that is the case ? Plenty of people have
joined the efforts in the recent months and have made a massive impact
on stuff. I think you are just taking a dig at those people for making
the efforts and for actually doing something constructive.

or if you think there is some aspect of that site which causes people to
think that they cant help or get involved, then do share - lets see how
we can improve that.

there is definitely a lot of scope for people to join, help and make
things better - and quite a few have.

- KB