[CentOS] Celebrating Centos 6.0 Day World-wide

Always Learning centos at u6.u22.net
Sat Jul 9 20:59:49 UTC 2011

Hoi Rudi,

> CentOS is great as a server OS, but it won't replace our accountant's
> Windows 7 desktop - the amount of technical compatibilies issues we're
> going to sit with is just not worth it.
>
> Don't use a jack hammer to drive in a nail :)

Centos 5.5 works well for my non-computer literate friends who use a
computer for Facebook and web browsing.

I use Centos 5.6 on servers, desktops, home server/desktop, laptop,
notebook/netbook and would never willingly return to ghastly M$ Windoze.

--
With best regards,

Paul.
England,
EU.

1 June 2010 Exclusively Centos & Gnome. Liberated from M$ Windoze.