[CentOS] Celebrating Centos 6.0 Day World-wide

Christopher Chan christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Sun Jul 10 14:47:29 UTC 2011

On Sunday, July 10, 2011 05:50 AM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:

> I must be the only one keeping entire/beggining of the conversation in
> mind why replying. Either that or I am nutz.

Which one would you have us believe? :p

But seriously, one thing you have to understand is that threads always
drift. People have different takes on what it is that is in the way of
the mass adoption of the Linux desktop. Everybody has their pet app that
would singlehandedly put Linux on the desktop. Like 3D Pinball. /me ducks.