[CentOS] firewall?

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Sat Jul 16 11:12:24 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 02:56:59PM +0430, hadi motamedi wrote:
> Thank you for your help. I tried to get it as 'yum install webadmin*'
> but unsuccessful. Can you please confirm if the spelling is correct?

Are we really going to go down this beaten path yet again?  Have you
learned nothing during your hiatus from this list?  Have you learned
nothing from your past history on this list?  This is an enterprise
distribution, some thinking really is required.  And this doesn't mean
others doing the thinking for you.

Can you at least _try_ to be self-reliant?  Can you at least _try_ and
use google and other resources that you've been pointed to in the past?

Can you please _try_ to not ask this list to do your job for you?  If
you have specific questions after showing that you've done at least a
modicum of research on your own is one thing; being fully reliant on the
volunteers on this list is another.

At least _try_.

							John
--
Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"

-- Robin Williams (1952-), American actor and comedian