[CentOS] centos6 xen

Scot P. Floess sfloess at nc.rr.com
Thu Jul 28 11:56:27 UTC 2011

I can definitely say why I need Xen...  My reasons are partially selfish -
I have some older hardware at home that does not support native hardware
virtualization (two Dell Precision 470s and a Dell Poweredge SC 430)...

By using Xen, the performance is great for me using VMs...  Using qemu
doesn't work quite so well for me...

Again, this is all for my home network...but I can't bring myself to buy
new hardware just so I can utilize virtualization...