[CentOS] centos6 xen

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Jul 28 12:21:38 UTC 2011

hi,

On 07/28/2011 08:01 AM, Juergen Gotteswinter wrote:
> is there any chance to see a xen kernel + xen in centosplus probably? or
> is any recommend 3rd party repo available yet which provides this?

having spoken to a couple of people who have shown interest in this
issue over the last few months, there seems to be a few different
options on how we could achieve a xen dom0 support layer within the
centos repos;

I'm going to try and move this conversation over the centos-virt list
and we can take it up there.

- KB