[CentOS] Where are the CentOS 6 security updates?

Tue Jul 26 09:08:32 UTC 2011
Lintula <bugreports2005 at cs.tut.fi>

The release announcement for CentOS-6.0 posted on CentOS-announce on Sun
Jul 10 mentioned that:

> Since upstream has a 6.1 version already released, we will be using a
> Continous Release repository for 6.0 to bring all 6.1 and post 6.1
> security updates to all 6.0 users, till such time as CentOS-6.1 is
> released itself. There will be more details about this posted within the
> next 48 hours.

I have not noticed anything said about this since, and I can't find any
security updates.

Firefox, for instance, is at 3.6.9. This is about a year old with many
known security problems, so it really shouldn't be used. CentOS 5 and
RHEL 6 have 3.6.18.

Are there still no security updates available for CentOS 6, or have I
just managed to completely miss how to access them?