[CentOS] [OT] would any of you recommend a ticketing system?

Tue Jul 19 14:33:34 UTC 2011
Adam Wead <amsterdamos at gmail.com>

I'd recommend Jira:

http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/

We use it primarily for software projects and bug tracking, but it can
easily be configured as a helpdesk application, and still be used for other
things.  Very configurable, easy to setup and maintain and they have reduced
pricing for non-profits and government institutions.  I'm not sure about HR
applications, though.