[CentOS] Samba 3.5.4 net map group list doesn´t work

Tue Jul 19 14:50:17 UTC 2011
Francisco Arencibia Quesada <arencibia.francisco at gmail.com>

Thanks, I did this and now when I used net groupmap list, It works..
I have read somewhere that in new version of Samba we have to add
groups manually..
Thanks brother!

net groupmap add ntgroup="Domain Admins" unixgroup=10512 rid=512
net groupmap add ntgroup="Domain Users" unixgroup=10513 rid=513
net groupmap add ntgroup="Domain Guests" unixgroup=10514 rid=514
net groupmap add ntgroup="Domain Controllers" unixgroup=10516  rid=516
net groupmap add ntgroup="Domain Computers" unixgroup=10515  rid=515
net groupmap add ntgroup="Administrators" unixgroup=10544 rid=544
 type=local

net groupmap add ntgroup="Users" unixgroup=10545 rid=545 type=local
net groupmap add ntgroup="Guests" unixgroup=nobody rid=546 type=local