[CentOS] lots of small files in a folder on Linux centos

Sun Jul 24 12:40:55 UTC 2011
yonatan pingle <yonatan.pingle at gmail.com>

>> RHCT | RHCSA | CCNA1
>
> If you are using phpMyAdmin the status page will aid you in tuning
> mySQL. Look for values in red. The description will usually tell you
> what to adjust to improve performance.
>
> Ryan

im good with mysqltuner.pl,
as it seems there are slow queries on mysql and i have adjusted all
values in my.cnf according to the application needs.

looks like it's all in the code and the way the CMS handles the files
from that upload directory , so there is nothing wrong with the centos
machine after all, it's doing it's job

ill point the coder to the status page and hope he gets a clue.

thank you everybody for the good advices, i am now sure it's not "my fault" :-)

/thread

--
Best Regards,
Yonatan Pingle