[CentOS] lots of small files in a folder on Linux centos

Sun Jul 24 12:43:50 UTC 2011
Ryan Wagoner <rswagoner at gmail.com>

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 8:40 AM, yonatan pingle
<yonatan.pingle at gmail.com> wrote:
> im good with mysqltuner.pl,
> as it seems there are slow queries on mysql and i have adjusted all
> values in my.cnf according to the application needs.
>
> looks like it's all in the code and the way the CMS handles the files
> from that upload directory , so there is nothing wrong with the centos
> machine after all, it's doing it's job
>
> ill point the coder to the status page and hope he gets a clue.
>
> thank you everybody for the good advices, i am now sure it's not "my fault" :-)
>
> /thread
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> Yonatan Pingle
> RHCT | RHCSA | CCNA1

Sounds like you need to enable logging in mySQL for slow queries. Give
your developer the log and let him know to either optimize the queries
or create indexes appropriately to improve the performance.

Ryan