[CentOS] OpenOffice 3.3.0 crashing on CentOS 5.5

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Tue Jun 28 17:11:55 UTC 2011

Wade Hampton wrote:
> This is seems to be from openoffice.org-ure-1.7.0-9567:
>   /opt/openoffice.org/ure/lib/libuno_cppuhelpergcc3.0.so.3
>
>> Ljubomir

I think I know what is going on. Please check if the old version
openoffice.org-ure-3.1.1-19.5.el5_5.6.i386.rpm is "also" installed via
yum since older version is marked for example 3.1.1 in CentOS/RHEL
repository but effectively newer is marked as 1.7.0 in downloaded rpm's.

I created yum based repository with virtual rpm files that pull all
needed files, and I had to uninstall full OOO so I can remove
openoffice.org-ure-3.1.1 rpm.

If that is not it, consider sending me your example hat crashes via
direct e-mail so I can test on my own OOO 3.3

Ljubomir