[CentOS] Anyway to ensure SSH availability?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 18:16:45 UTC 2011

On 6/30/2011 12:39 PM, Emmanuel Noobadmin wrote:

> Right now it doesn't look like an mail run, more like a httpd run
> because it's starting to look like a large number of httpd threads was
> spawned just before that.

Oh, one other thing... Do the web programs using mysql for anything?
I've seen mysql do some really dumb things on a 3-table join, like make
a temporary table containing all the join possibilities, sort it, then
return the small number of rows you asked for with a LIMIT.  Maybe it is
better these days but that used to happen even when there were indexes
on the fields involved and if any of the tables were big it would take a
huge amount of disk activity.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com