[CentOS] Revisor

Wed Jun 8 10:12:54 UTC 2011
Nicolas Thierry-Mieg <Nicolas.Thierry-Mieg at imag.fr>

Brunner, Brian T. wrote:
> centos-bounces at centos.org wrote:

>>> 1)  Please stop top-posting on this mailing list.
>
> Please stop fretting about top posting.

please don't stop!
There are only a few rules on this ml, no top posting is one of them.
Politely telling a new user about these rules is nice to him/her because
he/she will avoid irritating others and might get more useful replies;
and it's nice to the ml users who expect the ml rules to be followed.
Respect,
ntm