[CentOS] Error: Missing Dependency: libgnokii.so.4()(64bit) is needed by package 6:kdepim-3.5.10-2.el5.x86_64 (installed)
cnts5645 at tebibyte.org
Wed Mar 2 17:16:05 UTC 2011
On 03/02/2011 05:05 PM, James Hogarth wrote:
> gnokii-0.6.27-2.el5.x86_64 is the package listed in your yum output
> but the dependency trying to be satisfied is libgnokii.so.4()(64bit)
True, but pedantic
root at neodymium 17:08:01 ~ # rpm -qf $(locate libgnokii.so.4)
> On my system I can see that dep in EPEL given by the package I mentioned.
i.e. the package I have installed, the same as you.
Presumably your machine will try to update to the newer gnokii.x86_64
0:0.6.29-1.el5 in due course too.
root at neodymium 17:13:11 ~ # yum list gnokii.x86_64
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
* addons: mirror.netrino.co.uk
* base: mirror.netrino.co.uk
* epel: www.mirrorservice.org
* extras: mirror.netrino.co.uk
* rpmfusion-free-updates: fr2.rpmfind.net
* rpmfusion-nonfree-updates: fr2.rpmfind.net
* rpmfusion-nonfree-updates-testing: fr2.rpmfind.net
* updates: mirror.netrino.co.uk
> Looks like an *EPEL* mirror issue or something being cached badly
> between you and them...
> This is not a *CentOS* repo though....
So hopefully updated dependent packages will appear in the repositories
Real Soon Now :)
More information about the CentOS