[CentOS] Internet connection sharing?

David Brian Chait dchait at invenda.com
Tue Mar 8 19:09:41 UTC 2011

> Do you have any proof of this? OR are you making assumptions of past
> experiences? We have many Windows server on the net, directly with
> very few hassles.

I have never had a *NIX server under my charge hacked, I have had several Windows machines (those directly connected to the internet) hacked. No, I am not a *NIX worshiper either, I happen to have 7 MS certs. With that said, each OS has stregnths and weaknesses, MS tends to function better as a user facing interface to windows desktop infrastructure, but I avoid it like the plague for public facing infrastructure.