[CentOS] The delays on CentOS 5.6 are causing EPEL incompatibilities

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Sun Mar 20 16:37:02 UTC 2011

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011, Александр Кириллов wrote:

> http://www.usatoday.com/money/smallbusiness/columnist/abrams/2011-03-18-how-to-lose-a-client_N.htm

CentOS has no clients to whom a contractual duty of support is
owed.  If SLAs, sales engineers, 800 numbers, and such are
wanted or needed, PLEASE buy a contract from someone

TANSTAAFL

I have a blog series in preparation of a generalized nature,
on doing spot rebuilds of packages in a one-off per package
build chroot.  Shall I make it freely available on my bloc,
which the CentOS Planet, put it behund a paywall, or sell it
in print form at Lulu?  Entirely my decision as I alone have
done the work and hold the copyright

I appreciate the thoughtfulness behind a one line URL post
pointing out that I am wrong and to be berated

-- Russ herrold