[CentOS] Corporate support for CentOS

Gary Scarborough gscarborough at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 23:03:45 UTC 2011

Well, I ask because there are people supporting SL to the degree that they
have full time
people working on it, yet they don't actually aim for 100% binary
compatibility, just "good enough".
I have used CentOS for a while and wasn't really aware of SL until
recently.  With all the projects that
get supported by companies it just seems like CentOS would be a natural
choice for a large
technology company.