[CentOS] Which file system to use for a USB backup

Sun Mar 13 09:46:57 UTC 2011
Earl Ramirez <earlaramirez at gmail.com>

For Mac he can use fuse for mac or NTFS-3G for Mac, that will give you the
ability to write to ntfs drives on a Mac.

http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/23729/macfuse

I use NTFS-3G for Mac and it works fine.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/fuse-for-macosx/