[CentOS] The delays on CentOS 5.6 are causing EPEL incompatibilities

Mon Mar 21 04:51:51 UTC 2011
Matthew Feinberg <matthew at choopa.com>

I don't see the problem here. I just tested this and it works fine. The
drupal6 package only requires php 5.2 or greater.

This is out of the drupal6-date.spec file

Requires: drupal6 >= 6.0, drupal6-cck, php >= 5.2

You can get php52 or php53 from the IUS repository.
Install the IUS repo from http://iuscommunity.org/
http://wiki.iuscommunity.org/Doc/ClientUsageGuide

Install the yum-plugin-replace package and follow the instructions.

ps. Somewhere there is a dozen people in a Red Hat conference room
reading this list laughing their heads off. Don't give them more fuel.
The CentOS team will get 5.6 out soon enough.

--
Matthew Feinberg
matthew at choopa.com
AIM: matthewchoopa