[CentOS] centos server network speed check???

Tue Mar 29 00:29:58 UTC 2011
mcclnx mcc <mcclnx at yahoo.com.tw>

To answer your questios:

1. network is Intranet not internet.

2. servers CPU and I/O are very light.  We did use "sar -u" and sar -b to check.

3. is NOT only one server has this network slow problem.  at least 4 to 5 servers on that rack all report slow.  it is NOT possible all servers on that rack are all heavy load.

--- 11/3/28 (一),Emmanuel Noobadmin <centos.admin at gmail.com> 寫道: