[CentOS] OT: RHEL 6.1 is out

Brunner, Brian T. BBrunner at gai-tronics.com
Thu May 19 13:49:05 UTC 2011

centos-bounces at centos.org wrote:
> On Thu, 19 May 2011, carlopmart wrote:
>
>> Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux_6_1_Released
>
> and look at all the anaconda related, and other fixes, that
> should have been in a dot zero release ... gee
>
> -- Russ herrold

Which means, that RHEL6.0 should have just now come out today; the
release called 6.0 was a teaser and a beta of the release called 6.1
which should have been called 6.0!

So when is CentOS6.1 coming out?
(I can't help it, I just can't help it).

Insert spiffy .sig here:
Life is complex: it has both real and imaginary parts.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the
moments that take our breath away.

//me