[CentOS] OT: RHEL 6.1 is out

Brunner, Brian T. BBrunner at gai-tronics.com
Tue May 24 20:06:29 UTC 2011

centos-bounces at centos.org wrote:
> James B. Byrne wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, May 23, 2011 14:15, Scott Silva wrote:
>>> on 5/23/2011 11:02 AM Ljubomir Ljubojevic spake the following:
>>> <snip>

>>> I survived the rapture to come back to this?  LMAO
>>> http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/
>>>
>> No! No! This topic IS the RAPTURE.  First there will be wars and
>> rumours of wars.  .  .

Flamewars and rumors of flamewars...

> That's ok, this isn't the thread you want. Move along, move along....
>
>         mark "you can go about your business..."

Jedi and their "never mind" tricks.  Jeesh.

When the 7th seal is opened there will be "silence in heaven for about
the space of half an hour" (Rev 8:1), implying that the net will be down
world-wide.  THAT will cause Armageddon all by itself (Rev 9:16, 16:16).

Shortly thereafter an Angel will decree that there will be time no
longer (Rev 10:6).  THAT will wreck *serious* havoc for all time- or
time-card related businesses and laws.  Synchronous data streams will be
"a thing of the past" (pun intended).  Skynet will probably launch on
everybody (Rev 13:13), as it can't tell friend from foe, as all tokens
are "timed out" (pun intended).

Yesiree, before the Great Rapture, we who read this list are all going
to be out of work.

Who want to try to top me for spiritual silliness?

Insert spiffy .sig here:
Life is complex: it has both real and imaginary parts.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the
moments that take our breath away.

//me