[CentOS] OT: Video Surveillance SW on CentOS

Tue May 17 13:50:59 UTC 2011

Lanny Marcus wrote:
> I suggested to our Homeowners Association that we begin a Private
> Forum (phpBB) and web site. That suggestion has been well received and
> we will proceed with that.
>
> Now, I have become involved in a much more complex and important
> project, which is Video Surveillance, for the entrance to our
> subdivision.
<snip>
> (b) Motion
> http://www.lavrsen.dk/foswiki/bin/view/Motion/WebHome

We use this at work. It comes std. with the last few fedoras, so it should
be coming in CentOS soon.

And what's wrong with the local police, don't they do a good enough job?

      mark "and don't get me started on unAmerican HoAs*...."

* "Land of the Free", yeah, right, give me a break and tell me about the
tooth fairy