[CentOS] A Group is Its Own Worst Enemy (was: EL 6 rollout strategies? (Scientific Linux))

Tue May 17 22:52:09 UTC 2011
Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>

Am 17.05.11 17:33, schrieb m.roth at 5-cent.us:

> If we *really* need a moderator, here's an option: soc.religion.paganism
> has a robomoderator; on topic posts get autoapproved, obviously off-topic
> get bounced, and if there's any question, they get randomly bounced to a
> configurable number of human moderators, allowing for load balancing on
> the humans (and vacations, sick time, etc).

Well, too much work for what it is worth. I once helped moderating a
newsgroup and that is a task I at least won't do again. Still hoping for
some common sense :)

Cheers,

Ralph