[CentOS] OT: RHEL 6.1 is out

Fri May 20 12:46:01 UTC 2011
Kenneth Porter <shiva at sewingwitch.com>

--On Thursday, May 19, 2011 10:22 AM -0400 R P Herrold
<herrold at owlriver.com> wrote:

> and look at all the anaconda related, and other fixes, that
> should have been in a dot zero release ... gee

At the risk of opening another can of worms:

If you deferred releasing a 6.0 and instead immediately started working on
6.1, how much additional time would that add to getting 6.1 out? I'm not so
much asking for an actual estimate, as I am whether it would be easier just
to go directly to 6.1 if it fixes any issues that make building the release
easier.