[CentOS] OT: RHEL 6.1 is out

Mon May 23 15:41:56 UTC 2011
Gordon Messmer <yinyang at eburg.com>

On 05/23/2011 03:01 AM, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> Here, we are asking for someone to get involved with the project.  As
> usual, the trolls who say CentOS is closed do not volunteer to help
> actually do things.  Nothing from them but the sound of crickets when we
> actually ask for help.

I did.  However, I don't have an RHEL 6 subscription or access to the QA
trees, so there's not much I can do to contribute.  I could provide a
working definition for a Fedora 13 live CD, which would *probably* work,
but there's no acceptance criteria.  What was it about Patrice's work
that you found unsatisfactory?