[CentOS] the majority will NEVER use smartphones

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 15:55:46 UTC 2011

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 8:42 AM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:

>>> *lol*
>>>
>>> you really believe you want to write a letter with voice control?
>>
>> Letters?  You mean the things that the Post Office used to deliver?
>> Who does that anymore?  Maybe a picture or video clip instead...
>
> go away with your "i am a private person and nobody needs things i do not
> need" attitude - the major use of computer was, is and will be business
> and not peopole who do bot know what business is because they get no job

I've never said 'nobody needs'.  I'm just pointing out the split
between producing and consuming data and media and that there tend to
be more consumers than producers (as it should be with content where
copying and transporting is nearly free).  Thus I consider your
comments about 'the majority' to be very wrong.  That is, for everyone
editing video with it's necessary input devices you should expect many
people watching with a simple interface, or for everyone programming
in eclipse there will be many users of the resulting program
interacting with it's (probably) simple interface.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com