[CentOS] the majority will NEVER use smartphones

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Nov 17 16:14:04 UTC 2011

Am 17.11.2011 17:02, schrieb Craig White:
> As for the majority... more than 50% of all phones sold now are smart phones.
> Soon everyone, everywhere will have one.

and for you this does mean they have ONLY a smartphone

jesus christ i have a smartphone too and i like optimized interfaces
for it, but it is braindead optimize everything in the first place
for smartphones

you are missing the fact that having millions of smartphones flying around
is worthless without look how often and how long they are permanently used

if i am at home or at work i am using my workstations, and this is 90% of time
if i am outside (lunch, parties, in a train...) i am using my smartphone

and please to not tell the world that i am the only one.....