[CentOS] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Applications on different deskops at startup

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Thu Nov 24 13:09:54 UTC 2011

Vreme: 11/24/2011 01:41 PM, Andreas Reschke piše:

>> Vreme: 11/24/2011 12:43 PM, Andreas Reschke piše:
>>> I've the same problem. That's my solution:
>>
>> I can not help my self having little vanity.
>> It would be proper to say "This is solution I was given", or at least
>> "This is solution I use".
>>
>> It is not a big deal, but it still leaves a bit of bad taste in the
> mouth.
>>

> Sorry Ljubomir,
> it wasn't my intention, to downgrade your work.

I am not offended, I know it was not intended, but in general it is not
fair to claim other people's work. Even I just integrated 2-3 solutions
I found on the net and put it in nice loop/function. Just a reminder of
all those helpful people posting solutions on forums and mailing lists
all around a world.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)