[CentOS] hello

LinuxIsOne linuxisone at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 14:10:58 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 8:54 AM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>wrote:

i am taking into account your lack of knowledge. IF LiveDVD lacks some
> of the packages installed by default from installation DVD, then you
> will not know which those packages are. That was the whole point of my
> suggestion to go with regular installation DVD. I haven't got around to
> testing LiveDVD so I do not have the answer.
>
> If you have time to risk it (play/learn) then by all means install from
> LiveDVD. It is not wrong, just might be the longer/harder way of
> reaching the same goal. And it may not be harder at all. Your
> choice/preference.
>
> http://www.centos.org has links to Wiki and Forums, and this mailing
> list is available also, so you can investigate/learn/ask.

Oh thanks for the information but since you replied here so I thought, you
must be knowing, but, as you say, you don't know, so not problem, I just
download first Live DVD (since already started and also it would give me an
idea if compatible or not) and then later see the other case. Any other
knowledgeable person could tell here itself...

Thanks..