[CentOS] Changes at Red Hat confouding CentOS

Tue Nov 15 14:52:05 UTC 2011
Timothy Murphy <gayleard at eircom.net>

Reindl Harald wrote:

>> But isn't everyone today using laptops for everyday use?
>
> this is what some braindead developers seems to think
> but it is not true nor will it never get true!
>
> why in the world should i use a laptop in my office if
> i can have a Core i7 Quad combined with much more and
> better hardware as ever possible in a laptop?

Don't you think you are in a very small minority,
like 1% of the world?

What percentage are using iPhones and Androids to access the internet?
I'd guess it is already over 50%.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net