[CentOS] hello

Tue Nov 29 12:01:47 UTC 2011
LinuxIsOne <linuxisone at gmail.com>

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 6:43 AM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>wrote:

Rajagopal was Totally INCORECT. He did not pay enough attention and made
> a mistake.
>
> You asked about difference between DVD and LiveDVD torrents, not between
> DVD1 and DVD2.
>
> Correct answer:
> - LiveDVD is meant for testing purposes, and it *should* have
> possibility to install system on the hard disk. It can be also used to
> access dead system for repairs or data salvage.
>
> - Regular DVD is for default installation media, consisting of 2 DVD's.
> In default configuration only DVD1 is needed.

oh thanks for this explanation. Yes I wanted to know this one only. and
bin-DVD torrent, I guess contains both the DVDs (which separately are
written as DVD1 and DVD2). Okk..but I have to download the LIVE one since I
have to check also....(if it gets adapted or not...) Said that, but I don't
know if LIVE DVD is one only or two (but on the website its one, at
http://mirrors.hns.net.in/centos/6.0/isos/x86_64/ and may be after
installation of one DVD it might be downloading things from the net..which
are left aside for which bib-DVD has two parts....)

Thanks.