[CentOS] Centos 6.0 , DRBD

Wed Oct 12 05:10:51 UTC 2011

Hi,

On 10/11/2011 06:23 PM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
> I do not have to read it (although I understood you the first time). My

its strange then you feel compelled to comment on something without
making an effort to even see what the other person is talking about.

> production server is not going to be a ginipig for developers. And I, so
> far, rebuilt over 100 packages including newer Qt for C6.

people with the idea of a 'production' setup usually also understand the
idea of 'devel' and 'testing'. People who dont have an idea of
'production' dont need to care about or are already isolated from
needing to care about 'devel' and 'testing', isnt it ?

Just saying.

- KB