[CentOS] Centos 6.0 , DRBD

Wed Oct 12 01:02:51 UTC 2011
Joseph L. Casale <jcasale at activenetwerx.com>

>I do not have to read it (although I understood you the first time). My production server
>is not going to be a ginipig for developers.

So if I understand you correctly:

If you build and rpm from the current stable release of a package provided to you by the people
whom know this package best (its makers), utilizing their automated method that they would need
to know for certain works, then install this rpm in a packaged managed system, your system
becomes a ginipig for these devels?

Now if someone else takes this same source and builds it, and you install it, you're better off?

Uhm, whatever floats your boat:)