[CentOS] Samba + Openldap

Wed Oct 26 03:18:49 UTC 2011
Al <mailinglist at theflux.net>

I'm still going to stick to trying to get Samba3 and try and get
openldap to work.  I've got it going in my test environment with a
clean install of samba and openldap.  I'm currently making the
modifications to a dev. version of the production ldap database to see
if I can get it working with Samba3.  I'm not worried about Active
Directory, openldap works with our environment.  Thanks for the
suggestions!