[CentOS] You suggestion for 'big' filesystem management Best Practice?

Fri Oct 28 10:33:35 UTC 2011
Bent Terp <bent at terp.se>

2011/10/28 Götz Reinicke <goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de>

> The iSCSI RAID we have is about 26TB netto and I'm again faced with the
> question: How many partitions, which filesystem, which mount options etc.

My vote goes to XFS, if only one server needs acces to the LUN's; and GPFS
(not GFS) if you need a cluster filesystem.

BR Bent (130 TB in one XFS installation, and 600 TB in one gpfs cluster)