[CentOS] Timeframe for httpd update (CVE-2011-3192)

Voyek, William wvoyek at edmc.edu
Fri Sep 2 16:16:47 UTC 2011

On 09/01/2011 3:20 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> the rpm is already pushed, should be on the mirrors now'ish.

I cannot find this RPM anywhere on the CentOS mirrors. Am I missing something? The latest version I can find is httpd-2.2.3-45.el5.centos.1.i386.rpm

Thanks,

William

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original message.  Neither the sender nor the company for which he or she works accepts any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.